Miuccia Prada once said that “fashion is an instant language” so it’s not surprising that fashion is one of the most popular niches for content.
You only have to scroll through Instagram to see someone sharing an #OOTD or a styling video. And it’s not just bloggers!
More and more brands and small businesses are recognising the huge reach fashion content can have and adapting it to their own target audience.
To help you harness the power of this trending topic, I’ve shared over 150 blog post ideas for fashion bloggers and businesses that are guaranteed to keep your content chic.
Ready to find some fashion content ideas? Let’s get started!
Blog Post Ideas For Fashion Bloggers
I’ve tried to organise these ideas into the most common types of fashion bloggers, but many of the ideas can be used in a variety of ways.
Similarly, this blog post focuses on blog post ideas for fashion bloggers but they could be easily adapted for other forms of content such as social media.
Personal Style Content Ideas
- Outfit of the day (OOTD).
- Your most worn items.
- Items that you’ve never worn or worn the least.
- Your wardrobe tour.
- Your shoe collection.
- Your bag collection.
- Your jewellery collection.
- Your favourite online fashion stores.
- Your favourite independent fashion shops.
- Your personal style evolution.
- How to style X in X Ways.
- Fashion clothing haul,
- How you style specific trends.
- Recreating celebrity or film looks.
- Recreating runway outfits.
- How to find your personal style.
- Your biggest fashion fails.
- How to dress for your body shape.
- How to style things that aren’t your style.
- Fashion trends you hate.
- Fashion trends you love.
- Your biggest fashion inspirations.
- Memorable outfits you wore to special occasions.
- Where you get fashion inspiration from.
- Your seasonal mood boards.
- Your latest wardrobe additions.
- Your favourite statement pieces.
- Monthly / Yearly outfit recap.
- 1 item worn every day for a week.
- Fashion rules you live by.
- The total cost of your wardrobe.
- A solution to a fashion problem you’ve experienced.
- Items you wish you didn’t buy.
- Items you wish you had bought.
- Tours of your friends, family or other bloggers wardrobes.
- Your monthly favourites.
- 10 x 10 challenge (make 10 outfits from 10 items).
- What’s in your bag?
Blog Post Ideas For Budget Fashion Bloggers
- How to save money when you shop.
- How to get a luxe look for less.
- How to wear a specific trend on a budget.
- Your thrift/ charity shop finds.
- The best sales picks.
- Your favourite budget fashion websites.
- The best buys on Amazon or eBay.
- Designer dupes.
- The best X For Under £X.
- Your budget fashion wishlists.
- DIY Fashion tutorials.
- How to create a capsule wardrobe on a budget.
- Create an entire outfit under £X.
- Your top fashion hacks.
- Testing trending fashion hacks to see if they work.
- Get your audience to guess if an item is a budget or designer item.
- How to set up price alerts.
- Should you buy fake or dupe items?
- What items to save on, and what items to splurge on.
- Try a no-spend challenge.
Luxury Fashion Blog Post Ideas
- Your top tips for buying luxury fashion.
- Your favourite luxury fashion stores.
- Your favourite luxury fashion items.
- Your luxury fashion wishlist.
- How to get luxury fashion items for less.
- Luxury fashion sales guide.
- How to spot fake designer clothes
- Unboxing high-end items.
- Luxury items that are worth the money.
- Luxury items that aren’t worth the money.
- How to care for luxury items.
- How to store luxury items.
- Luxury item rental service reviews.
- Top luxury fashion experiences.
- Where to sell your luxury items.
General Fashion Content Ideas
- How to organise your wardrobe.
- How to create a capsule wardrobe.
- How to store seasonal clothes.
- How to shop for vintage.
- The best places to shop for XXXX.
- Your favourite fashion blogs to follow.
- The top basics every wardrobe needs.
- Interviews with other fashion influencers.
- How to get a job in fashion.
- How to care for your clothes.
- Trending fashion challenges (search Instagram & TikTok).
- Review different fashion products.
- Let your audience pick your outfits for a week.
- How to wear more colour.
- How you choose a location to take outfit picks.
- How to look stylish with only a carry-on.
- Street style photos.
- What to wear at the gym.
- How to layer clothes.
- How to transform your outfit from day to night.
- How to start a fashion blog.
- The best places to shop in X.
- Your favourite fashion books & magazines.
- Your favourite fashionable films & TV shows.
- New collection previews.
- Your favourite fashion apps.
- Your favourite fashion quotes.
- How to find the best denim.
- 5 outfits to wear to work.
- How to find the best colours for your skin tone.
- How to plan your outfits.
- Talk about a fashion you’ve recently attended.
- Your favourite fashion podcasts.
- How you stay up to date with fashion.
- How to avoid a fashion faux par.
- How to declutter your wardrobe.
- Fashion items you’ve been passed down.
- How to sell unwanted fashion items.
- How to make sure your clothes fit properly.
- Fashion pieces that will never go out of style.
- How to achieve a minimalist wardrobe.
- The best maternity fashion outfits.
- Plus Size fashion essentials.
- Practical vs Fashionable items.
- Clothes you’d never wear.
- Weird fashion products you can buy.
- What to wear on a lazy day.
- Things in your wardrobe to get rid of now.
- The Fashion ABC’s.
- The best cameras for fashion bloggers.
- The best underwear for certain outfits.
- Fashion through history.
- How to be body confident.
- Top tips for dressing confidently.
- Shoes every woman should own.
- How to take your own outfit photos.
- Behind the scenes of a fashion shoot.
Seasonal Fashion Blog Post Ideas
- Holiday/ vacation packing list.
- Holiday/ vacation lookbook.
- Seasonal trend roundups.
- Seasonal sale picks.
- What to wear to a wedding.
- What to wear to a Christmas Party.
- What to wear to a festival.
- How to wear all white in summer.
- How to stay warm and stylish in winter.
- Your favourite looks from Fashion Week.
- How to attend Fashion Week.
- How to pitch fashion brands.
- Gift guides for fashion lovers.
- Seasonal fashion bucket list.
- Fashionable Halloween costumes.
- The best swimwear for summer.
- The best sunglasses to suit your face shape.
Other Content Ideas For Fashion Bloggers
I always recommend people add a degree of variety to their content plan. Not only does this stop your content from being boring and predictable, but it will also help you to create a more well-rounded brand.
If you usually create fashion content, there are a handful of topics that can easily be added to keep your audience engaged including beauty, travel & lifestyle.
Here are some ideas to get you started:
- Host a giveaway to thank your audience.
- A day in the life.
- How you edit your photos.
- How you style your hair.
- Your go-to makeup looks.
- What’s in your makeup bag.
- Your must-have beauty products.
- Your makeup collection.
- Copy someone’s style for a week.
- Share personal stories to bond with your audience.
- Travel guides or diaries from places you’ve visited.
- Room/ house tour.
- How to create a vision board.
- Answer a frequently asked question.
- Do a Q and A.
- Why you started your blog/ business.
- Ask another blogger or influencer to do a guest post.
What are your favourite blog post ideas for fashion bloggers? Let me know in the comments below!
Other posts you might be interested in:
- 14 Services I Offer As A Virtual Blog Assistant
- 136 Brilliant Blog Ideas For Small Businesses
- The Best Books For Blogging For Beginners
- 320+ Blog Post Ideas For Lifestyle Bloggers
Pin it for later!